3 Day Training | Earn Your Certification
Classes are Thursday, Friday, & Saturday starting at 9am and ending at 5pm.
- Are you interested in starting a full or part-time career as a Professional Coach?
- Are you interested in helping others gain a better life?
- Are you looking for an ICF ACSTH Approved School with a complete pathway to ICF Credentials?
Sign up now: Class sizes are limited in order to provide the best personal experience and maximize learning.
Don’t see the class that works for you? Call us for custom learning options: 1-800-491-0695
Professional Coach Certification $1195.00
- Coach Certification Training
- ICF Approved ACSTH – 30hrs
- Become a Certified Professional Coach in 3 Days
Why Work Life Destinations Training Academy is For You
The program facilitators at Work Life Destinations work to create an open classroom environment, allowing for group synergies to form and natural growth to occur. Our programs are 30 hours, comprised of approximately 6 hours of pre-work and 24 hours of live classroom training designed to prepare you to become a professional coach. Group practice and “live” demonstrations help you to develop and grow your skills. Special attention will focus on Code of Ethics, and Core Competencies. Our facilitators are also ICF Credentialed practicing coaches that offer ongoing and additional mentoring as you grow your skills and meet your ICF requirements. This Class is approved by the International Coach Federation, as an ACSTH program. In addition, this class has been approved by the State of Florida Continuing Education Board of Massage Therapist and by the Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition (CE Broker tracking #20-402945).
In as little as a long weekend you can become a Certified Professional Coach and start coaching clients and earning income. The average credentialed coach is earning $80.00 to $120.00 an hour coaching individual clients. Upon completion of this class you may want to consider taking the next step in coaching, offering an additional 30 hours of ICF approved training designed as the pathway to credentials and ICF membership.
This 3 Day ICF Approved Certification Program will focus on:
- ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics
- Foundational Coaching Skills
- Building Motivation
- The Guiding Principles of Coaching
- The Change Process
- Exploring Options
- Creating Vision and Accountability
- SMART Action Plans
- Emotional Intelligence in Coaching
- Group Practice, observation, and feedback
- Building Your Professional Practice
- Graduation and Presentation of Certificate