In your mentor coaching process you will work one-on-one with your ICF approved Mentor Coach. You will meet the required 10-hours and 3-month minimum. You will be prepared to successfully complete the Coaches Knowledge Assessment and provide a competent sample of your coaching skills in the form of a Recorded coaching session for review by the ICF.
Together we will cover the following topics:
Review the ICF pathway to ACC and gain understanding of the core competencies and codes of conduct and ethics.
You will build and expand skills in the following areas:
- Establishing the coaching agreement and setting the foundation
- Explaining how coaching works and that it is not therapy
- Building trust with the use of validation, supportive listening and honoring the client’s true nature
- Establishing concise goals that include measurable details
- Asking powerful questions with the intention of triggering self-discovery and building self-awareness through brainstorming, exploring options, examining decision making and life style patterns
- Techniques to move your client from just doing to a deep understand of their state of being
- Gaining understanding for recognizing and removing blocks
- Practicing listening at a global level
- Communicating directly using language that is positive, including metaphors and framed stories and free of jargon
- Facilitating learning and results, checking in on learning and creating accountability
- Managing progress, creating plans and goal setting
In addition, each mentor coach relationship will address other relevant topics that are very specific to your individual coaching skills growth goals.
Need to complete 10 hours of ICF Approved Mentor Coaching?
Suzanne Rosetti is here to help you, with a proven track record of ACC credentialed client success. She offers over 25 years of experience as Coach, Mentor Coach, Coach Trainer, and Curriculum Designer to support your journey to coaching proficiency. Suzanne has taught and mentored hundreds of coaches to earn their ACC and PCC ICF credentials. She knows what it takes and has 100% success track record for those who have met the criteria and applied with the ICF. She offers deep discounts for students and referrals. For more details, send her an email email@example.com or call her at 301-974-5098.